We are currently looking for a Crane Driver for our clients tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Operating/driving the crane controlling the lifting machinery
- Attach and remove hoists safely
- Adhere to routine maintenance and conduct equipment inspections
- Complete maintenance and activity logs
- Identify faults and conduct repairs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of crane operation and function
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Relevant education background
- Proven experience as a crane driver/operator
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Must possess professional crane operator certification
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*lifting