Duration 12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Cost Controller for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Cost follow-up and internal reporting
- Invoice and purchase request handling for cost control
- Periodical financial reviews related to own scope
- Periodical closing related to own scope
- Cash forecast related to own scope
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously
- Rigorous and reliable
- Proactive and solution provider
- Good communication skills and good stress management skills
- Good technical skills on Excel
- SAP knowledge considered as a benefit
- Fluent English required
- Finnish, German and/ or French
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.