Estimated start date: 25.02.2019
Duration until 31.07.2020
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Cost Controller for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead and facilitate work in all project control processes especially related to cost control
- Lead and facilitate the implementation of cost forecasting process and tools
- Ensure correct reporting in the project, both internally and externally
- Promote contract, risk, scope, schedule, and cost awareness
- As a core member of the project management team, actively participates and supports the project manager in all aspects of project management
- Strive to get all relevant project stakeholders engaged in future oriented project management and control
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Relevant education background
- 3-5 years' of experience from similar tasks
- Good communication and team working skills
- Fluent English required
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.