Duration 1,5-2,5 vuotta
We are currently looking for a Cost Control Managers for our client in several locations (Finland, Hungary, France). The start would in the end of July and the duration of projects is 1,5-2,5 years.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility and to lead effectively the cost control function on the project
- Implement policies, guidelines to establish appropriate cost control practices for the company
- Prepare and maintain of accurate schedules, compliant estimates, budgets for the project, maintain project cost and work, fund management and reporting
- Maintain frequent contact with owner, construction management team, and other stakeholders
- Setting up cost control procedures and cost breakdowns for follow up and control, identify potential risks
- Develop accurate and concise assumptions/clarifications on plans and specs with program management team assistance
- Monitoring progress for the purpose of payment certificates preparation, record running costs, compare to budget Project cost control and accounting
- Forecasts and report to management on a regular basis, provide cash flow analysis
- Prepare and give budget presentations
- Ensure cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Support the program management team in soliciting and with analyses of contractor and vendor pricing input
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Engineering or Business
- Significant experience of Cost Control in EPC projects and industrial construction environments
- Experience in a role of manager or team leader
- Knowledge of auditing, budgeting, estimating and forecasting
- Strong computer proficiency skills in MS Office, management software, Primavera and other software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Firm time management
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.