Duration until 30.4.2021
We are currently looking for Cost Control Engineer for our client in Kokkola, Finland. The start would be in May 2020, the duration is until 30.4.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Budgeting, collecting and combining material for budgeting
- Reporting, controlling and update forecasts
- Collect information from different disciplines and support managers
- Understanding the project as a whole
- Understanding of cost control area and ability to work together with accounting
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering
- Experience in industrial investment projects and economical know-how
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Good organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.