Estimated start date: 02.01.2019
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 31.12.2020
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop constructive contractual relationships with client via a consistent approach in regular meetings and in contractual correspondence;
- Build defensive/offensive claim dossiers for client to mitigate recurrent as well as specific contract-closeout risks;
- Proactively advise the Project Director on contractual aspects;
- Increase awareness and implementing behavioral changes among the operational project team with respect to contractual opportunities, risks and obligations;
- Coordinate closely with other on-site support functions, in particular, the time schedule (delay analysis and tracking), supply chain (subcontractor claims and contract closeouts) and finance (cost analysis of changes and claims) teams.
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Relevant educational background
- At least 5 years’ experience in contract management with customer and/or suppliers, ideally on complex industrial and multicultural projects in sectors such as energy, building or transport.
- Ability to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject, often technical and complex in nature,
- Ability to extract the essence of the contractual issue and express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing.
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.