We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for our clients tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and controlling subcontractor’s compliance to contractual requirements
- Drafting clarifications, letters, notices, claims, and variation orders in timely manner
- Keep track of contractual topics on daily basis
- Procurement related tasks
- Proactively advise in contractual aspects
- Increasing awareness and implementing behavioral changes among the operational project team with respect to contractual opportunities, risks and obligations and opportunities for cooperation with Client
- Coordinating closely with other on-site support functions
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Contract Management and Project Management skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication and team working skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Nuclear project experience preferred but not essential
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*Somerset