Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Construction Supervisor for our client in St Nazaire, France. The start would be in the beginning of 2020 and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily progress, control of physical progress, check and count the number of workers
- Cross check and verify the progress reported by the subcontractor
- Input progress into SAP system
- Weekly progress, and reporting of construction matters
- Weekly report to client (HSE, progress, quality, status of variation order)
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable education background
- Experience of similar tasks
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability, highly organized and ability to operate under pressure
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, Italian or Spanish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.