Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 6 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Construction & Site Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Manage all administrative documentation such as Expense Reports, PAP, Security Clearance, Visitor Application, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Manage and issue Minute of Meetings as per request from management
- Formulate, store and follow all channel letters from sub-contractors
- Manage availability of meeting rooms
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Organize and communicate the Manager on duty schedule
What we will expect from you:
- Experience in Assistant tasks
- Ability to coordinate various topics simultaneously
- Rigorous and organized work style
- Computer literacy in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Flexibility of working hours
- Fluent English
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.