Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for Construction Helpers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2020.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Clean and remove debris from working areas
- Performed routine maintenance activities
- Mark or tag identification on parts
- Load and unload items
- Clean/wash and lubricate machines, equipment, vehicles or products
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Previous experience of working on a large construction site
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Good general Health and Safety knowledge
- Previous experience of working in Olkiluoto 3 Construction Site considered as a benefit
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.