Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 9 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for Configuration and Technical Change Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To keep the configuration under control
- To make sure that the changes are integrated in the systems in a controlled manner
- Handling of different data between the various disciplines
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Profound knowledge in configuration management
- Familiar with tools that support the design and configuration process
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to connect and analyse large amounts of data
- Good skills in data management software, such as Excel and Access
- Risk awareness
- Fluent English
- German language skills considered as a benefit
By applying and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.