Duration 7 months
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 7 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets
What do we expect from you?
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical equipment or nuclear technician
- Experience of EDG/SBO Systems
- At least 2 years commissioning/outage experience on nuclear plant
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum).
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities of other disciplines (electrical and I&C)
- Document writing capacity (fluent in English Language)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented attention to detail
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems considered as a benefit
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience considered as a benefit
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment considered as a benefit
- Fluent English require
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.