Duration until 31.01.2020
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.01.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all the test or retest evidences have been attached to the Open Points (DCR child, FCR, ICCR and open point)
- Follow the new revision of the test reports in case of missing evidence for the commissioning test or retest in the test reports (missing DCR child, ICCR, etc)
- Organize weekly meeting with the Technical Commissioning Test Report Leaders to track the missing retest evidence in AIMS for the DCR children, FCR, ICCR and open points and initiate the corrective actions
- Organize periodic meeting with the Commissioning branch Open Point Leaders to track the progress in the closure of the open points assigned to the commissioning Branch
- Organize periodic meeting with the Commissioning Branch Clarification Request Leader to identify the critical Commissioning Clarification Request which requires a fast tracking treatment
- Participate to the weekly general OP review meeting
- Support the Technical Commissioning Branch Manager or Deputy Manager for the follow-up of the investigation opened DCR children assigned to commissioning branches
What will we expect from you?
- Graduate General or Mechanical Engineer.
- At least 5-year experience in nuclear power plant commissioning or nuclear system engineering
- PWR technology, EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, organized and good analytical skills
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.