Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Method and Support Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Commissioning entry point for all Plant Disciplines (IMO, OIO, Configuration Management, etc) for any transverse issues impacting commissioning methods and tools
- Organize and participate to meetings with other plant disciplines on commissioning methods and tools
- Identify technical problems on commissioning methods and tools and make the necessary decision to define appropriate conditions
- Draw up commissioning Project Instruction, Commissioning Procedure, guideline, training courses on methods and tools for the Nuclear Commissioning Phases
- Verify the Project Instructions and the Commissioning Procedures issued by other Plant Disciplines impacting commissioning activities
- Train the commissioning engineers about methods and tools
- Ensure that commissioning branches receive all useful information on commissioning methods and tools
- Technical support to the Commissioning Branches on commissioning methods and tools
- Notify the Technical Commissioning Manager of any issues occurring with commissioning methods and tools
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Graduate General or Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5-year experience in nuclear power plant commissioning or nuclear system engineering
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, organized, good analytical skills and driving force for new ideas
- PWR technology, EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.