Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for a LNG Commissioning Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.12.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction staff, Owners Engineer(s), and operations staff to ensure EPC contractor fulfills contract requirements relative to the commissioning phase of the facility and that the smooth transfer and hand over of commissioned system to the startup team.
- Work with the EPC contractor to manage the development and implementation of a comprehensive plan for commissioning and acceptance of the plant and turnover to the startup team for startup.
- Work with EPC contractor to develop and implement procedures to ensure the overall safety of the facility and its personnel. Reinforce awareness of safety and environmental incidents through frequent job observations by frequent site walk-downs and talking to personnel working on commissioning activities. Advances the health, safety, environmental and security procedures and protocol of the Owner to the EPC during the commissioning phase of the project.
- Create and manage commissioning schedule. Manage EPC contractors and subcontractors with regard to all commissioning activities.
- Input Owner's interests and requirements in the course of Project Execution Plan and commissioning procedure with reflection of O&M point of view.
- Coordinate with O&M organization to ensure alignment and integration of commissioning activities.
- Reviev and obtain necessary approval of all functional and performance test procedures.
- Ensure the proper receipt, review and approval of the necessary operational documentation such as system turnover procedures, standard operating / maintenance procedures, spare parts lists, punch lists and test reports.
- Ensure proper installation equipment packages based on commissioning procedures.
- Provide assistance in developing solutions to problems that may arise during commissioning.
- Assist with the resolution of problems that may occur during the startup and stable operations of the facility.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or equivalent level of experience in related field Required
- Technical understanding of LNG liquefaction plants.
- Have legal and commercial sense for preparation and negotiation of contracts.
- Ability to track and manage job costs.
- Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain the LNG liquefaction plants.
- Not essential but understands or has a working knowledge of project management, Primavera, database, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and word processing skills.
- Possesses good management, planning and organizational skills and meets work deadlines.
- Possesses the personality and ability to relate to and to establish a mutually respectful relationship with management, peers and the facility level workers
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.