Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineers for Test Documentation for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be for 5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Familiarizations with the Commissioning documentation as the tests are planned in the Overall time schedule
- Discussion and pre-assessment with the Responsible Commissioning Engineer on the Process system in order to understand how the test is planned and under which conditions
- After execution of the test reviewing the Test results with the commissioning engineer in order to be able to independently write and elaborate the official test report
- Test report writing and documentation of waste handling and water processing systems
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Engineer Degree, alternatively business degree with technical background/experience
- Document writing capacity
- Structured and rigorous in terms of schedule commitment
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- Very good MS office knowledge
- Versatile, adaptable, results oriented and good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent English required
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.