Duration 4 month
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer (Mechanical Equipment) for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the client
- Performance of commissioning of the Diesel and test documentation systems according to system commissioning program and commissioning instructions
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments
- Progress follow up and reporting to section lead (or branch manager) with respect to project schedule
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineer degree in mechanical or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge considered as a benefit
- Experience with diesel in nuclear power plants
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing considered as a benefit
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent English required
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.