Duration 4 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for Commissioning Engineers for Waste Handling and Process Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system commissioning program and commissioning instruction independent or within a team
- Work to be performed in and radiological controlled area and in accordance with the standards of the nuclear industry
- Creation and delivery of related test reports for the Client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client (interface departments: maintenance, electrical commissioning, commissioning, construction)
- Progress follow up and reporting to section lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to project schedule
What do we expect from you?
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- process- or nuclear-engineering
- Field experience in power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered
- Capability to understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID's)
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in logic diagrams for signal processing would be a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable and rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Client & results oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.