Duration Until 30.09.2019
We are urgently looking for a Commissioning Engineer for our client in Tihange, Belgium. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be until 30.09.2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sectors. You will offer support for our client's nuclear power plant project in Belgium.
Your main tasks will be:
- Commissioning of motors start-up
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the client
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead with respect to Project Schedule
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience of commissioning activities
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable and Rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented
- Good attention to detail
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.