Duration depending on the project
We are currently looking for Commissioning/ Completion Managers for our client in several locations. The start would be as soon as possible, the duration will depend on the project.
Our client has several project all over the world and they are looking for experienced professionals to work in their team.
Your tasks will be:
- Organization and execution of commissioning activities at a construction site
- Participation in elaboration and review of test documentation, coordination of review and approval process with the client and authorities
- Coordination of erection/commissioning interfaces for process systems and interfaces to other teams (e.g. construction, engineering, operation)
- Coordination, performance and follow-up of commissioning activities
- Management of a multicultural team of Engineers/Technicians (expatriate personnel and local staff)
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineer or experienced Technician with a background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Several years of practical commissioning experience in a similar role
- Understanding of energy construction projects and commissioning processes
- Leadership and project management expertise
- General understanding of Scheduling and Health and Safety
- Excellent negotiation and reporting skills
- Good IT skills, e.g. MS Office
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.