Estimated start date: 03.08.2020
Duration 1-2 years
We are currently looking for a Commercial Project Manager for our clients in several locations in Finland. The start date depends on the project (July, August or September) and the duration is 1-2 years.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the construction process
- Elaborate of project specifications
- Plan construction operations
- Schedule phases of the project
- Negotiating with external vendors, secure profitable deals
- Manage operating costs
- Determine resources (labour force and material) required for the project
- Make sure that the equipment and materials are acquired on time, check stock levels
- Hire contractors and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work process and performance of each team
- Enhance adherence to applicable laws, obtain the necessary permits
- Ensure that the work process is going according to the schedule, that the deadlines are met, and everything is completed within the allocated budget
- Make sure that HSE standards are met
- Prepare reports on progress of the project and on successes, and on any occurred issue.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or a related subject
- In-depth understanding of construction methods and principles, tools, and equipment
- Good negotiation skills
- Strict time management skills
- Firm leadership skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.