Duration Until further notice
We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until further notice.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in technology sector. Work will be situated in Hamina.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan with the Senior Commercial Manager for agreement with the professional team
- To take active responsibility for all financial procedures
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal
- To take a lead role in the valuation process
- Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant educational degree
- Experience in the Mechanical/Electrical sector
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role on several demonstrable large projects within the time and budget constraints to a high quality
- Recent experience with tender bid issue, review and analysis procedures
- Detailed knowledge of contract preparation, cost reporting and valuation procedures
- Planning and organisational skills
- Fluent English
- Finnish language skills beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.