Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for CMS Data Manager for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 12 months.
Our client is an multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Management of the technical data in the plant management system
- Keeping the data in the plant management system always as build
- Supervise the master documentation and secure that all changes are transferred to the plant management system
- Check the engineering data bases and transfer changes to the plant management system
- Give Engineering feedback about inconsistencies in their data bases
- Follow up of the changes in the plant and secure that the plant management systems is updated at the same time
- Regular check of the actuality of the plant management data
- Keeping all other operation data and documents up to date
- Writing and application of procedures to keep the data in the plant management system as build.
- Administration of the plant management system
- Overview of which data are used for operation of a nuclear power plant
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineering degree preferred in practical informatics
- Experience with engineering databases
- Experience with administration and application of plant management systems
- Experience of electronic data management
- Knowledge about engineering data bases like VPE, VPN, DESY, KADIS
- Experience in working with the plant management system CMS, or similar
- Experience of operation and maintenance of a nuclear power plant or other plant which uses plant management systems
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.