Duration 3 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Closed Loop Control Analysist for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Identify all controllers implemented in PAS1, SAS, RCSL and PS
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of SCI54 tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of fine-tuning tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution (e.g. use of the FSS)
- List the CRs (Change Request) which have been used for tracing the PID parameter tuning performed during that test
- Draw a conclusion about the proper handling of the PID adjustment for closed loop controls and recommend corrective actions if required
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree in automation field or generalist
- General knowledge about commissioning procedures and documentation
- Familiar with test procedures especially during commissioning phases
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Familiar with TXP and TXS controllers
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work in shifts
- Fluent in English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.