Duration 3 months
We are currently looking for a TXP Closed Loop Control Analysist for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 3 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Identify all controllers implemented in PAS1, SAS, RCSL and PS
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of SCI54 tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of fine-tuning tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution (e.g. use of the FSS)
- List the CRs (Change Request) which have been used for tracing the PID parameter tuning performed during that test
- Draw a conclusion about the proper handling of the PID adjustment for closed loop controls and recommend corrective actions if required
These qualities and skills will make you our top applicant:
- Engineering degree in automation field or generalist
- General knowledge about commissioning procedures and documentation
- Familiar with test procedures especially during commissioning phases
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Familiar with TXP and TXS controllers
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work in shifts
- Fluent in English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.