Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration Until further notice
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Civils Structure Architecture Manager for our Client in Hamina, Finland.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- To actively promote, set and live a culture of Health and Safety First.
- To actively promote client company's culture and values
- Be a good “People Manager”
- To suggest trade contractors, suppliers, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- To take full responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of projects under their control.
- To proactively identify challenges and offer solutions.
- Advise on product selection, specifications and assist with value engineering exercises.
These qualities and skills make you our top applicant:
- Relevant educational degree in Construction, Civil, Structural and/or Architectural field
- Experience in industrial projects or smart building developments
- Understanding of the project process, from pre-construction to completion and handover.
- Excellent People Management skills
- Experience with Health and Safety policies and management system
- Structured approach: focused, thorough, high level of attention to detail
- Fluent Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.