Duration until 30.04.2021
We are currently looking for a Civil Supervisor for our client in Baku, Azerbaijan. The start would be in March 2020 and the duration would be until 30.04.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's EPC project in Azerbaijan.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage the technical and operational activities of the civil section and serve as a task/discipline lead on key projects
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing the project budgets for the civil section and tracking budget status
- Schedule and coordinate all work performed by and for the civil section
- Monitor scope of work and scope changes
- Prepare/Review civil engineering scope of work and budgets/estimates for proposals
- Monitor changes in codes, regulations and client standards
What will we expect from you?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous civil engineering experience
- Experience in design calculations, specifications and preparation of construction drawings for industrial, commercial and federal projects
- Strong communication, listening and mentoring skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Fluent in English
- Russian language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.