Duration Until 31.12.2021
We are currently looking for a Civil Section Manager for our client in Dresden, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.12.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for the client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage the technical and operational activities of the civil section and serve as a task/discipline lead on key projects
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing the project budgets for the civil section and tracking budget status
- Schedule and coordinate all work performed by and for the civil section
- Monitor scope of work and scope changes
- Prepare/Review civil engineering scope of work and budgets/estimates for proposals
- Monitor changes in codes, regulations and client standards
What will be expected from you?
- Civil Engineering background
- Experience from industrial construction projects from Germany
- Experience in design calculations, specifications and preparation of construction drawings for industrial, commercial and federal projects
- Strong communication, listening and mentoring skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Fluent German and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.