Duration until 30.04.2020
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Civil Section Manager for our client in Pietarsaari, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- To support clients project in different phases
- Monitor scope of work and scope changes
- Establish work priorities
- Perform project engineer duties when required
What do we expect from you?
- Civil Engineering background from industry
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Pulp & Paper background considered as a benefit
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.