Duration until 30.4.2021
We are currently looking for Civil Construction Manager for our client in Kokkola, Finland. The start would be in May 2020, the duration is until 30.4.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Installations and installation design experience
- Planning, execution and control of installations
- Equipment providers co-operation, procurement support and project execution
- Responsibility of discipline area as a whole
- Monitor project's process daily
- Ensure that the daily civil and building work assignments are completed according to the project’s time schedule and budget
- Ensure that assignments are executed to meet the quality standards
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Keep detailed records of construction site activities
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Previous experience in civil works supervising
- Background from industrial construction
- Excellent project management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good reporting and communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.