Duration 1-3 months
We are currently looking for a CHP Engineer for our client in Mainz, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration of 1-3 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Carry out the defined CHP planned regime for all contractual obligations
- Undertake relevant CHP condition based tasks in line with manufacturers specifications
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to client care in this environment
- Complete accurate service documentation from site works, site paperwork, and reporting
- Input on the project at the finalizing stage
- Any other relevant duties that may be required
What will be expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Experience of similar tasks
- Ability to give input on LOP questions
- Extensive knowledge of CHP systems and working knowledge of the CHP industry
- Good communication skills
- Fluent German and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.