Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 6 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Erection Advisor for our client in Ilimsk, Russia.
Following tasks will be included:
- Overall coordination of the individual processes of the project
- Must be able to reconcile installation activities and manage scope change during installation
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule and implementation
- Ensure that all installation activities within the designated areas are well planned and coordinated
- Necessary coordination with the customer (e.g. to take part in site meetings and other coordination strategies)
- Contribute to the contractual bindings of subcontractors (to prepare bill of quantities, to participate in contractual negotiations) and renting of machinery and equipment including technical demands
- Evaluate supplements offers from subcontractors in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Independently preparing and keeping up to date schedules and capacity plans
- To prepare and keep object specific concepts in coordination with the Project Manager
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, and the workforce
- Control all works on the installation site done by subcontractors as well as employees
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Graduate of Engineering from a reputable college or university (Mechanical Engineer or equivalent qualification)
- Experience of working on a construction site
- Good knowledge about boilers
- Vast experience of managing large scale power plant projects, with strict HSE requirements
- Good contractual understanding
- Ability to successfully negotiate with client and subcontractors
- Assuring that contractual liabilities are fulfilled towards client and by subcontractors at site.
- Must be knowledgeable in quality construction practices
- Able to control a multinational workforce in a dynamic situation
- Possess negotiation and influence skills, innovative, creative thinker, flexible and excellent organizer
- Able to work with less supervision and under pressure
- Fluent in English language
- Russian language skills are beneficial
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.