Duration 6 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you a time being contract and you will become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for a Chemistry Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and convential circuits of the nuclear plant
- Guarantee the chemical parameters in the Technical Specifications
- Documentation/Traceability of the chemical surveillance
- Optimization of the lithium, boron and resign use
- Preservation of fluid systems
- Supervision of the nuclear waste handling
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Experience in laboratory work
- Knowledge of chemical laboratory methods
- Knowledge of chemical and radiological laws and guidelines
- Experience in use of MS Office programs
- Flexibility of working hours and ability to work on weekends
- Fluent English
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.