Duration 2 years
We are currently looking for a Chemist for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland to work as an expert in Olkiluoto 1 and Olkiluoto 2 Nuclear Power Plants in the area of water chemistry during the commissioning of Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant. The estimated start of the project is in middle of August and project duration is 2 years.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implementation and control of chemical control process
- Reporting in accordance with the Nuclear Safety Guidelines (YVL)
- Control of method development of analytical activities
- Running in and validation tasks
- Water analyzes with various analysis equipment
- The work may include other tasks, but the main emphasis is on the above
- A master's degree in e.g. analytical chemistry or chemical engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of chemistry
- Accurate, systematic, analytical and solution-oriented approach to work
- Good cooperation and interaction skills and you are a responsible team player
- Experience in nuclear industry is considered as a benefit
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.