Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 4 months
We are urgently looking for a Chemical Supervisor for our Client in Kilpilahti, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsbilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities
- Ensuring that the regulations and permit conditions are fulfilled
- Performing inspections on site
- Reporting problems and finding suitable solutions
- Relevant educational background
- Experience in similar role and tasks
- TUKES certificate is required (Vaarallisten kemikaalien teollisen käsittelyn ja varastoinnin käytönvalvoja)
- Knowlegde of the regulations of handling and storage of hazardous chemicals
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proactive, dynamic personality
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Finnish
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.