Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 4-8 months
We are currently looking for BNI/NSSS Test Analysis Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for validation of the commissioning documentation before commissioning test through the RFA (Ready for Application) process
- Support to the Commissioning Branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compilance with applicable Commissioning Procedures and incorporation of comments made by clients
- Issuance of test reports
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests
- Support the Commissioning Branches in the analysis of the generic EPR Clarification Requests
- Support the Commissioning Branches for the analysis of the design changes on the commissioning documentation, commissioning activities and validation
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Technical coordination and support to the Commissioning Branches interfacing with other plant organization (engineering branches and Construction, Maintenance & Site Management Department) for the treatment and closure of the commissioning deviations recorded during the commissioning tests
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the Commissioning Branches upon request
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Process or General)
- Knowledge or expertise in HVAC design or commissioning beneficial
- At least 1-2 years' field experience in nuclear power plant / nuclear project (Oil & Gas can be considered)
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge beneficial
- System design experience beneficial
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Client and result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.