Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a BNI/NSSS Test Analysis Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for validation of the commissioning documentation before commissioning test through the RFA (Ready for Application) process
- Support to the Commissioning Branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compilance with applicable Commissioning Procedures and incorporation of comments made by clients
- Issuance of test reports
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests
- Support the Commissioning Branches in the analysis of the generic EPR Clarification Requests, design changes on the commissioning activities and documentation
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Technical coordination and support to the Commissioning Branches interfacing with other plant organization (engineering branches and Construction, Maintenance & Site Management Department) for the treatment and closure of the commissioning deviations recorded during the commissioning tests
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Process or General)
- Knowledge or expertise in HVAC design or commissioning beneficial
- At least 1-2 years' field experience in nuclear power plant / nuclear project (Oil & Gas can be considered)
- PWR and EPR technology knowledge is beneficial
- System design experience is beneficial
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.