Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
The scope of Special and Self Standing Systems includes a various area of several systems composed of different kind of technologies, electrical, I&C, mechanical parts and process part.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be in order to secure:
- Installation/Erection completion until system LCI/KO2
- Support for the preparation and clarification related to Commissioning issues
- Support during commissioning trouble shooting
- Support maintenance activities
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- High Expertise in the area of Mechanical engineering e.g. Large Cranes or similar; at least 6 years
- Detail knowledge of mechanical equipment design including calculation of mechanical structures
- Comfortable in the use of AutoCAD and calculation tools (e.g. R-STAB or FEM tools)
- Good Knowledge of the Office tools (Word, Excel)
- To work confidently within site teams and supplier
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.