Duration until 31.01.2022
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. We give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a BIM/Autocad Coordinator for our client in Hamina.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsible for providing an as built/area coordinated plan that meets the project programme
- Manages spatial coordination on behalf of team. Production of project outputs
- Assist and be aware of incoming and outgoing data, models and documents relevant to ensure that changes are identified
- Desire to develop further knowledge of REVIT, Navisworks, AutoCAD and associated packages
- Develop and integrate 3D, 4D, 5D & 6D principles and apply to software packages
- Produce project outputs such as data drops
- Advise on modelling best practice. Mentor and educate where needed and necessary
- Validate model compliance against BEP, RIBA stages and agreed data drops
- Connect BIM to office and site activities, be instrumental in its adoption and promotion
- Identify, capture, export and report key data from working models
- Creating visuals from models for team use or to proactively highlight issues
What do we expect from you?
- Proven BIM track record including authoring tool
- Creative and independent thinker with problems solving skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic in encouraging and nurturing a BIM
- Good technical and software skills
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- PAS1192 & CIC BIM protocols, IFC and other commonly used data exchange formats
- Common Data Environment
- Autodesk Revit MEP inc worksets, families and template files
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage inc Timeline
- Autodesk Autocad CADmep aka Cadduct
- Asta power project or Synchro
- Laser site surveying equipment (training will be given where necessary)
- Other CAD or BIM software experience would also be beneficial but not essential
- For this position we can also consider subcontractors
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.