Duration 4-5 months
We are currently looking for an Auxiliary Systems Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be from 4 to 5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client
- Progress follow up and reporting to Section Lead or Branch Manager with respect to project schedule
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Degree in Mechanical - or Process Engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or nuclear project, Oil and Gas, Shipbuilding or other similar professional experience can be considered
- PWR technology and EPR technology knowledge beneficial
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for Signal Processing benefical
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Versatile, Adaptable and Rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Client & Result oriented
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, we provide you with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.