Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for an Automation I&C Engineer for our Client in Nastola, Finland.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervision, assessment and review of quality and compliance with the requirements regarding supplier's engineering processes, plans, design and used technologies related to I&C
- Development of work related to clients processes and methods
- Technical education background from automation, electrical engineering or other similar field
- Experienced in PLC programming and Siemens programming environment
- Our client values the knowledge of Siemens automation world, motor drives and safety technology and of other automation and PLCs
- Previous work experience in industrial automation is considered to be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent Finnish and English is required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.