Duration Over 12 months
We are currently looking for an Automation Expert for our client specialized in industrial and electrical automation in Lohja, Finland. Our Client is located in Lohja, but you have also the possibility to work remotely. The start would be soon as a suitable candidate has been found and the estimated duration of the work is more than 12 months.
- Technician or Engineer degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Simatic programming, of which at least 2 years on TIA-Portal (S7-1500 and / or PC-based)
- Experience in Simatic programming languages: good understanding of the STL instruction list and the TIA-Portal SCL statement language
- Experience in fieldbuses: Profibus and Profinet buses, frequency converters and measuring devices and sensors connected to the bus
- Previous experience in machine and/ or process industry
- Good cooperation skills
- Readiness to travel (work includes work assignments)
Considered as a benefit:
- Experience in robotics and other programming (Omron, Beckhoff, B&R, etc. as well as PC-based and / or database applications)
- Experience in other field buses (Ethercat, AS-i)
- PCS7 and / or Honeywell / Alcont experience
- Experience Control Room and HMI interfaces (WinCC, InTouch)
- English skills
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.