We are currently looking for an Automation Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop technical requirements specifications, qualification plans and suitability assessments for replacement equipment and spare parts
- Participate in technical studies and conformity assessments of various automation and instrumentation equipment
- Checks plant documentation and replacement parts plans
- Participate as a representative of your own technical field in the work of technical working groups and, if necessary, in delivery monitoring and inspection tasks, as well as product and quality audits of equipment suppliers and manufacturers
- Suitable Engineering education background (automation, measurement / instrumentation or process engineering)
- Knowledge of process technology, process and field instrumentation, robotics, mobile devices or condition monitoring devices is considered an advantage
- An active, long-term and planned approach to work
- Good interaction skills and a passion to develop in their role and in Nuclear field
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.