Duration Until 31.01.2020
We are currently looking for an Automation Chief Project Engineer for our client in Vaasa, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 31.01.2020. Working time would be 2-3 days/week in Vaasa.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector.
Your tasks will be:
- Plan the works with the total costs, schedule and customer needs in focus.
- Integration responsibility for own technical area, including integration engineering between cross functions and 3rd party equipment suppliers within technical area
- Manage project activities according to contract / requirements together with external vendors and internal team members.
- Responsible for technical correspondence and assistance with the customer and other stakeholders
- Participate in customer / stakeholder negotiations when needed and maintain good customer / stakeholder relationships.
- To follow-up and report quality, use of resources, costs, schedule and scope of the responsibility area.
- Support Project and Sales teams in complex projects within own responsibility area
- Country specific design & requirement implementation
- Participate in developing and maintaining of tools and methods in own responsibility area.
- To give and collect feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints.
What will we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Technical field
- Previous job experience from similar field of work
- Knowledge of PLCs, SCADA and HMI. Knowledge about Siemens products is an advantage
- Knowledge of power embedded control systems and bus communication
- Knowledge of power generation and power grids is seen as an advantage
- Project Management skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Problem solving and decision making
- Fluent English
- German skills seen as an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.