Estimated start date: 07.01.2019
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and projects. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the staff-leasing industry in Finland. For this position we offer our employees long-lasting project and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community working for a better future together.
We are currently looking for an Attribute Development / Process Engineer who will join our client's office in Helsinki. Our best candidate is an expert in the field of Design Development Processes for large complex construction projects with hands-on experience of at least 5 years. We highly appreciate knowledge of Finnish standards and regulations, but this is not mandatory.
Some main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design Development Processes in the area of engineering methods and workflows
- Handling engineering data and related attributes
- Development of P&ID Diagrams and use of P&ID diagram in all design stages
- Thermal hydraulic calculations
- Previous experience of handling engineering data and related attributes
- Understanding of Design development Processes and interdisciplinary competencies in the area of engineering methods and workflows in large projects.
- Understanding of Process engineering:
- Development of P&ID Diagrams and understanding the use of P&ID diagram in future design stages
- Understanding of Thermal hydraulic calculation method
- Fluent English language skills
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Development
- Knowledge of tool-based engineering, especially in the area of engineering databases and CAD applications for process and electrical design (e.g. SPF, E3 Series, NavisWorks, Enovia)
- Other language skills are an advantage
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.