Estimated start date: 02.03.2020
Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for Assistance for Piping As-Built Documentation for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Checking of Data Bases regarding correct Revision and Implementation of all Changes in Piping Documentation for Primary and Secondary Circuit (Field Change Requests, Design Change Requests, Open Points, etc.)
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in As-Built state
- Coordination with Sub-Suppliers where As-Builts are in Scope of Sub-Suppliers
- Reporting of Work Progress to As-Built-Task Leader of Piping Engineering
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Piping Engineering (especially Documentation)
- Engineer (Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or related)
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- Preferred with experience in Piping Engineering or related
- Knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams & documentation)
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- Knowledge in Work with Data Bases (required for clients Information Management System)
- Skills in Finnish, German and/or French are considered beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.