Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for Assistance for Mechanical As-Built Documentation for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of files to be exchanged with sub-suppliers (download from database and storing on exchange server)
- Surveillance and follow-up of files
- Formal check of files received from sub-suppliers
- Technical check of files from sub-suppliers
- Upload of files back into database
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Experience in document handling work
- Work confidently within teams and HBO
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt in changing situations
- Ability to gather information systematically
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Motivated to solve problems
- Knowledge of OL3 tools, project structure, teams and documentation
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Knowledge of working with databases
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.