Duration 3-5 months
We are currently looking for an Administrative Officer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 3-5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage administratively documents produced by I&C Branch
- Collect documents to get a "ready-for-testing-file" available as per time schedule for I&C Commissioning Team
- Support the I&C Commissioning Team for the formatting and gatherin of test reports
- Collect personnel data required by the project (eg. CV's, training certificates)
- Schedule and assure logistics for internal meetings
- Support the creation and management of detailed design documents used during commissioning
- Support the revies of time sheets and preparation of the shift works
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in administrative domain
- Experience in the management of project documents in service or industrial field
- Experience of administrative processes
- Well organized
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Documentum software considered as a benefit
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.