Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration 4 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Officer for ICCR Closure for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your tasks will be:
- Verify the conformity of the changes re-testing scope in a database system vs. required change test scope
- Identify related test reports for each change
- Check their status "passed"
- Update the changes status in a database system until it reached the lifecycle status "retested"
- Follow-up the closure of changes by V&V team
- Focus on certain changes being part of an priority list (system completion & transfer)
- Tracking & reporting of identified issues
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in administrative domain
- Experience in the management of project documents in service or industrial fields
- Good relational and communication skills
- Rigorous for adherence to procedures in force on site
- Ability to work in an international team
- Skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent English
- French, German or Finnish skills would be beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.