Duration Summer 2020
We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant for our Client in Hamina, Finland.The start would be as soon as possible and the work would last over Summer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Data processing and analysing
- Assisting with documentation control
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Preparing and producing documents
- Update and maintain registers
- Administration of client project control program
- Relevant Education Background
- Experience in similar tasks
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to clients urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.