Duration 12 months
Enersense Works specializes in the manufacture and surface treatment of large steel structures. We are currently looking for a Warehouse/Maintenance Worker to work in our Rauma site. The start of the project is as soon as possible and the project duration is approximately 12 months with a possibility for an extension.
The Warehouse/Maintenance worker would work as a part of the site team as well as managing the general warehouse data and requests.
As a Warehouse/ Maintenance worker, your daily tasks include:
- Tracking and maintaining the warehouse value reports
- Helping to maintain the necessary consumable stock levels in the warehouse
- Small repair works of tools and equipment
- Maintenance of tools and equipment
- Specific monthly reports of warehouse value
For this role we are expecting from you:
- Previous experience in Warehouse/ Maintenance duties
- Understanding of tools and equipment
- Computer literacy (basic knowledge of excel and word required)
- Accurate reporting skills on warehouse value
- Finnish and English skills requires
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.